Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Majlis Amal vs QS Tenpin Bowling

14/9/2012

Gonna miss this moment.. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched..they must be felt with the heart.  You don’t know until you closed with them..and now I can feel what they are feel now..also the meaningful in their life..I grateful because to see them in this Charity Program..Pleasure is all mine.. I really love that kids too, I hope can see children again...May Allah bless them and I always pray the best for kids too..I’ll miss that kids..:(


with her..from left shira, tiara, tasya and me..:)



Miss u Izuan comel..:(


QS Lecturer with Anak2 Yatim Nurul Iman




thanks a lot to all PERUBAHAN members for their support...:)


eh. who is this??her husband?oopss!!! no comment....(^-^)



No comments:

Post a Comment